11/29/2009

Louisiana Supreme Sauces

I buy this stuff from my local Pic-Pac IGA store. They have it in the dollar aisle. All bottles are 10 oz.


 ***** The steak sauce is very good and about a third the price of A-1, but this is not a knock off of A-1 but like I said it is very good, $1.00 two thumbs up.


 **** The Worchestershire sauce isn't as good as Lea and Perrins. It just doesn't have that rich bit that L+Ps does. But it is good none the less. It doesn't taste bad. $1.00


**  The Soy sauce is clearly lacking in what I expect a good brewed soy sauce to taste like. I don't know if this one is naturally brewed or not as it is not stated on the bottle as Kikkomans is. For $1.00 a bottle I use it for making jerky but as a condiment I'd stick with Kikkoman.


***** The Hot Sauce (pictured in gallon jug) is very much worth the $1.00 for a smaller bottle. The heat is not over powering and you can really taste the peppers. Very good product.
 Louisiana Supreme also makes a lot of  other sauces that I have not tried yet, but plan to if I find them or if Louisiana Supreme wants to send me some, wink wink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

counter

As Seen On TV Products